About C-N-Do Scotland
Since we started C-N-Do Scotland in 1984, thousands of walkers have experienced something special on our range of Independent walking holidays & Guided walking holidays in Scotland. You say our walking guides and back up team are the best – low key but professional, fun but informative, always helping you to achieve your ambitions & beyond.
Why you'll love coming with C-N-Do
- We're Scotland's longest established walking tour operator, since 1984
- We use only fully qualified, passionate & highly knowledgeable walking leaders
- Your payments are protected under the rules of the EC Package Travel Regulations
- We're committed to low impact, environmentally sensitive tourism
- We're the first Scottish walking tour operator to achieve a GTBS Gold Award
Featured Waking Holidays
- Name: Southern Hebrides
- Date: Various departures
- Price: £995p.p
Floating on the edge of the Atlantic, but nestling in to the mainland, is a group of islands linked by a common history but that are very different in character.
Special OffersView All
- When a group of 3 people or more book on a scheduled walking trip in April or May, one person gets 30% discount.
- £100 off the last space on our May 24th Cape Wrath & the N.W Highlands - now only £799! Tel. bookings only.